Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Latest Creations... and Some Catch Up!

I have been having a lot of fun lately doing my little crochet things.
Below is a hat that I crocheted and sent to my niece Tink. I told Raw that I want to see some photos of her in it, but alas, Raw must be deaf! Just kiddn'. She is just a busy momma!
Below here is my first hat and scarf set that I have ever made, and it was a hit! Right as I was finishing it, one of my good friends came over and said that she thought it was cute. It looked way cute on her, and after I sewed the flower on the hat, I brought the set over to her and gave it to her.
Below is a picture of just the scarf.
I LOVE how it turned out!
Below here is an up close photo of the hat with the flower.
The next three photos are just close ups of the flowers on the scarf.
The one below is the large flower.
And the small flower.
Tonight, I have been working on these little headbands. I am going to send them to Raw so she can either post them on her site, or sell them at her craft fair (that B and I may be going to Boise for... if we can!!!).
The bands are about an inch and a half in width, and I think they will look so cute! I am so excited with how they are turning out.
I have other colors to get making, and I am gonna get crack-a-lackin' on some more tonight!
Below is a picture of one of the pumpkins on my front porch.
And again, another pumpkin on my porch.
And here they are together, momma and baby!
I had never seen pumpkins this shape, so when I saw them I bought them. I think they are neat.
In my kitchen I have too halloween decorations that my step mom sent to me. They are cute.
Thanks Bonnie!
In other news, B is so sick. He has a vicious head cold. Today while I was at work he took his temperature and had a fever of a hundred AND three (hot blooded... what a good song). But really, he was at 102.5 degrees. He didn't go to Instacare. He just waited for me to call him after work and asked for some popsicles. His fever is now 99.8. Poor baby.
I hope I don't catch his disgusting, perverted cold!
I have to work again tomorrow, hence my night will be spent doing mundane things like making cute head bands, I may go and jog, but I am not going to a super fun party that our neighbors invited us to :( so sad.
At any rate, that is the latest!
Love to you all!

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

First of all, I am so sorry that B is so sick. I wish I were there to say, "there, there," and pat his knee because I'm not worth much more as a nurse. It's a good thing he has you. But I am sorry for him and I hope he gets better soon.

Second of all the hats and scarf are darling. The headbands are darling too. Maybe you have a second career here.

And the Halloween decorations are darling too. Bless her heart. It's a good thing you have one person in your life who is on the ball.

Bonnie said...

I hope Bentley get better soon and that you don't get it.

I love what you have been crocheting, I especially love the pink and black hat. If you make a pink and black scarf, I will buy it, but i want it super long and wider that normal, too, so i can put it on my head and also around my neck. My mom made me one, but I literally wore it out because it was my dog walking scarf for years. I am glad you like your Halloween decorations. I miss you lots.

Nickie said...

Hi miss super talented woman of the year and stuff.
I seriously love the stuff you've made, I need mad skills like that.
I love you, and I hope B gets better! Give him some more soup, eat soup! That'll help, just keep shoveling the soup down him...he WILL get better...it's all about the soup.
Love you guys!

Hillary said...

And then when he is better you can say: "NO soup for you!"

Heed, buck up and get better.

Patty-those are the stinking cutest hat and scarf I have ever seen. Do I have to come over and say they are cute to get one our can I say it from here? ;) Love you loads and heeps.

Also, I would have bought those pumpkins too. They are way cute. I wouldn't have bought those halloween decorations because they are too pricy for me, but I would want to. Super darn tootin' cute.

PS you are an excellent blogger.

jill said...

Love love love that scarf with the little flowers!!!