Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Raw Chicken

I call my sister Raw Chicken on my blog. Well there is something that she has done that I think you all should know about.
She is very creative and has started a business.
If you have daughter, your daughter will be so happy to get products from:
I will also be keeping this site on my side bar as 'Cute Happy Heads' so you can all link to it at any time! Right now the site offers bows, but pretty soon, I may be throwing some of my crocheted hats her way for sale. So there may be items available for your sons, or heck, all family members!
Again, all of the items for sale are hand made and extremely cute!
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are a loyal sister. I'm going to her site right now to become a follower, even though my girls are all grown.

I saw a book at the bookstore the other day of crocketed hats. They were darling. If I had the bucks I would have bought it for you. As it was I just wandered through and then went home. I see you have blogged again and darn blogger didn't let me know. So I'm off to see your sister's store and your other blog post.

Nickie said...

You're so stinking cute! Thanks for the plug you sweety.
I love how your blanket turned out, you are amazing, I cannot begin to think how you would make bats...nope, I can't. It turned out really cute though, nice job.
Thank you for plugging me, that really is so nice of you.
I love love love you!