Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Happenings!

I have started my next blanket. It is going to be a Halloween throw. I needed a small break from making hats, though I still love making them.
This is what I have done as of now, it is all bundled up in my bin and the dog face on the right belongs to Gordon.
The Halloween blanket is going to be super cute, so stay tuned!
I have also been working out on my exercise ball again. It is so easy to forget the things we have that can do so many good things for us.
I am losing weight, though slowly. However, I almost feel bigger now that I weigh less, it is totally weird. At any rate, the ball is helping me tone up and I am excited to get the basement put back together so I can start to use the treadmill and do my step DVD's again, those things are tough!
On the weekend B and I had a lot of fun! We went grocery shopping on Friday afternoon, and came back with two gems. The first was Flarp. It is really gross feeling but when handled correctly it makes fart noises.
The second gem was a whoopee cushion. It was good for only 2 sits... then it broke.
Stupid whoopee.
Saturday night we had a bunch of good friends over to our house and played the nazi zombie game. I am sure all of the players who are super good at it were totally annoyed with the players like me. It was still fun though.
I have finally set up time to go to Idaho to see my sister and meet her baby. I will be up there from 9/16/09 to 9/18/09. We are gonna have fun. I can hardly wait!
Arnold and his paw and knee are doing wonderful. He is playing hard and bearing weight just fine! I am so happy!
As for the rest of my week, I have to work on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I am totally bummed. I think working 3 12 hour shifts is spoiling me, oh well though. It is still great!
Tonight I think B and I are going to ride our mountain bikes! I hope I don't fall, but I probably will!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Don't fall off your bike, just look for a sturdy tree to grab! I love your halloween throw, it's gonna be cute. We had so much fun Saturday night, Nazi Zombies is addicting! See you tomorrow!

Bonnie said...

Your new afghan looks great. You are so talented. You and Bentley have so much fun together. I want to know how you play the Nazi Zombie game. Well, have a great bike ride. I love you guys.

P.S. When is your next Phish concert and where are you going for that one?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Halloween throws, Nazi Zombie's, fart gell and whoopie cushions? You do lead an exciting life. A laugh--and maybe a scream--a minute.

Nickie said...

Holy crap woman, that Halloween throw is gonna be the cutest thing in the whole wide world and I will have to have one!
I'm so excited you are coming to my house! I have you on the board and everything and I keep thinking "what to do while shirt is here, what to do while shirt is here!!!" Over and over! I can't wait! We will have to go to Cheesecake factory, they have more than cheesecake, so don't you worry and it's more of a restaurant than a factory.
I cannot wait!!!!
Yahooooooo!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

jill said...

What a fun blanket and I LOVE flarp. hours of entertainment.