Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Hate To Say It...

As this entry is titled, I hate to say it... but B has some competition.
Yep, I have found a photo of a man, who seems much more than a man.
From this photo I can tell:
He is bold.
He is daring.
He has good taste.
He has hair.
He would be a good protector.
He would be a good provider.
He can help me with my daily chores.
He knows how to wear a watch, and he wears it well.
He is probably an animal... in the bedroom.
He is most likely, the best thing that would ever happen to me.
He just is.
Yep.
B better watch out. Roar... I am on the prowl for this guy!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

OH MY GOSH! He is awesome, you'll have to share this hot piece of man with me!:) Love the outfit, it's so HOT!

Kandice said...

Who in the HELL would EVER pose like that?! I love the look on his face, he's ready for ya!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Be still my heart.

Did you Google "hottie with a mullet and girl legs" and this came up?

Hillary said...

Too late. I already snagged him.

I'm drooling.

Nickie said...

Rar, watch out B!
So that's what all the hot fellas are wearing under their coveralls at Pep Boys.