Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Finally Did It!

Yep it's true.
I finally did it.
I got a new job.
It is only part time for now and as needed. But I think I am going to love it!
It is with a Home Health/Hospice Agency called Integrity and I am so excite about this company!
I also found out that my other job is going back to 8 hour shifts, which I guess isn't too terribly bad, but I sure do love the 12's.
Oh well. Things could be worse, I could have no job, but instead I have 2!
Hooray!
If you are curious about my new company you can learn more at:

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Hooray for 2 jobs!!! I have 2 too ;)

Bonnie said...

Good for you and your getting a new job, but will you still be able to visit Nickie next week? I sure hope so, you both seemed so excited about getting together.

If you like this new job and if it works into full time for you, would you want to quit your other job? Keep us posted as to how it is going.

Hillary said...

Hippy yippy. I wouldn't want either jobs. But I'm glad you do. I love you and miss you and think you should have some chillin's. So you could fill up all that pesky spare time you have. And also, move to Santaquin.

the end

Nickie said...

That's a lot of old people to take care of, good thing they have you. You could be their super hero of sorts, but you're going to need mask, tights, and a cape. Not too tight on the tights huh, remember, some of these guys have heart problems!
Come to my house!
Oh yeah, you are!
Loves!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Wow, am I impressed with you. You will have all the bills paid and money in the bank before you know it. How I admire you.

What Hillary said.

Kandice said...

Yay Yay, new jobs for you and me!! Hopefully you'll get out of TG soon, I'm gonna miss working with you though.