Thursday, August 27, 2009

B's Birthday

B and I didn't do too terribly much on his birthday.
We had a nice day and went to lunch with a good friend.
It was perfect!... other than the basement flooding.
The weekend before B's birthday, some of our friends and us played a game called Nazi Zombies. It is an awful fun game, just look at those zombies that you get to kill!
For B's birthday, we got an XBOX Live account, so now we can play with people we know and people we don't know. We also got the game Nazi Zombies. Below you see another creepy, yet fun, view.
So I am kind of a nerd, but I really dig gaming. I like this game more than B or I ever thought I would. On B's birthday, after lunch, we played this game well until it was about 10:00 PM. I was so tired at work the next day... but it was so worth it.
B also did NOT return all of his gifts... he kept the Kapoosh Knife Block, a cute pair of Old Navy pants, an XL bag of M&M's, and even though he returned the actual LSAT books that I purchased, he is re-purchasing them for cheaper.
B did return an air compressor/car battery recharger, a set of all-weather car mats and I believe that is it.
So overall:
I didn't do that bad!
We had a great day. I am so glad that we like each other so much. I am so lucky that we love each other so much.
What a life!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

I am glad you he didn't return all of his gifts. I know how he is, maybe he is maturing some. I am VERY glad you two have each other and you like each other. That is pretty important for a lasting fun marriage. I think he is fond of you as well.

PLus, you are a spaz for being a gaming nerd. love you much.

Nickie said...

Those zombies are scary! i can't wait to kick their butts!
Okay, your hats are so super cute, I'm totally intimidated by them, mine will never turn out that cute, you are a master!
I'm glad you guys had a good birthday for B, he's such a cutie.
I'm sorry about your puppy, his poor little foot looks like it hurts! I wonder what he did to get a big swollen toe-it did look kinda cute though, not to be weird, but it did.
I miss you!
You should come to my house.
Love love love you!!!

Nickie said...

Okay, so that last picture of you guys on Bonnie's post is soooo cute! Your hair looks super duper cute in that picture! What a bunch of babes you guys are!
You have to read my comment on her blog, it will make you laugh and laugh! I know it will-well the first part will anyway.
Love you and now I will shut up!
xoxoxox

Nickie said...

You should come to my house...

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Blogger is in trouble with me. Another post I would have missed.

Nazi Zombies looks scary. Too scary--doesn't it stress you out? I wouldn't be able to sleep. Can you sleep. Do you wake the doggies up with your whimpering and the gun shots?

You two are lucky. I know you two are prefect for each other. I love being around you, always laughing. You make me happy.