Monday, October 13, 2008

So I am in Pathophysiology and Sooooo Bored!

So I am in class tonight.  I brought my laptop because this class continues to drag on, and I knowing this thought, maybe I oughta blog instead of sit there in a stupor.
Now I look like I am engaged in the topic.  The professor thinks that I am a studious person as I sit with my laptop open and type up this stinkin' blog.
So a lot has happened.
B and I actually painted some walls in our living room!  Our whole house is not white anymore.
HOORRAAYYY!!!!
I would have posted a picture, but I didn't take any photos yet, and as you know, I am in class right now.
We also rearranged our furniture that only one family member has come up to see thus far.  And, we hung our TV on the wall.
We plan on painting more, but we have to have our taxes done by 10/15.  Yah, I know, we never did our taxes because of all the crap that was going on.  So we got an extension until 10/15 and of course, we waited until the last couple of days to do them.
I have cut and dyed my hair again.  I love it.  B doesn't like how much it cost, but every lady needs a day here and there in the beauty shop.
OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT!
The idiot in charge at work tried to take all of my hours away.  I now will be going to graveyards on 10/20.  Not too excited about that, but I do what I have to do.
I don't quite understand all the crap that is happening this year, but I am still alive, just getting heavier.
So I am starting a boot camp workout program tomorrow.  I am trying to get B involved as well as the guy that is doing these classes focuses on core strength training and discusses diet control especially through the holidays.  It is expensive, but I know it will be worth it.
Since Dad died, I have gotten really good at being a lethargic slob and had a hard time getting a fire lit under my you-know-what.  So now I am the fattest I have ever been.
Not too much else is really going on.
I am sure that I have left some things out.
Perhaps I will post some pictures later of our newer living room, but I doubt it.  I would much rather have the company!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I would love to come up an see your house, but my right leg cramps up after I have driven for over 30 to 45 minutes. I would pay the gas if someone else would like to drive up, too.

I am sorry that they are changing your hours at work. I hope they don't cut back on your hours too much. No matter what your boss does at work, just remember that the residents there really like you and I think you are terrific, too.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My darling Tricia,

I can feel sadness coming through the unspoken words. Maybe it was the music playing, I don't know. I need to come up and see you and let you tell me all the woes. I'm truly sorry that this year has been such a bear. The year a parent dies is a year you'd like to never repeat. We'll try to live to be 120 so by then you will be so old you won't care when we pop off. In fact you may say, "Gads, it's time the old poops kicked the bucket, 'ain't it?" Only maybe you won't say "poops" and "'ain't." You might not even say "bucket."

I'm loving you and missing you and I know that you can do anything. You are that type of girl. Your Daddy's girl. Our girl.

We miss you and Lord Bumhampton and of course, the doggies.

Mom