Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Boy am I Sore!!

Holy Moly!!
B and I started a boot camp together.  We went on Tuesday night at 6:30 PM and Geeze Louise!
The boot camp thing is actually called Cross Fit Cache Valley.  There is a website that is crossfitcachevalley.com.  My goodness, this guy knows what he is doing.
As I said, B and I went on Tuesday.  We really should've gone again last night, but neither one of us could really move well, which is why we should have gone.
Either way, I went again today at 4:00 PM.  It was hard to actually convince myself to go.  All day long at work I kept on telling myself "Get ready, You're gonna do this, and You're gonna kick ass!"
Well, I went, I did it and I kicked ass.
While I was there, the main person in charge, the owner remembered my name and asked about B.  It almost feels like we have a personal trainer.
I told him that I was going to get B convinced to go with me at 6:30 PM tomorrow night.  We both need to get in shape.
I really feel like this is going to be great.
Tomorrow my going to the class means that I have to start to pay.  I am hoping to get B convinced to be paid for too.  Normally your first two classes are free but if B and I sign up together it is better pricing.
So I know that this post may have bored you to tears, but just wait till you see us at Christmas.  Hopefully I can get B to join, if not, just wait till you see me at Christmas!

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I CAN'T WAIT to see you at Christmas. Does that mean I shouldn't buy bacon and Otis's cookie dough and strawberries and cream cheese for Sweedish Pancakes? Does that mean that I will be the blob and you will be svelt and slinky?

Love,
Blob, with a freezer full of goodies

Camille said...

You go girl!

Hillary said...

Babe you're perfect just the way you are. Now me on the other hand, I need some serious help. I'm so proud of you and a smidge proud of Heed. You are a rockstar to go in pain and soreness. I would not be so brave. Love you hill. Your Favorite Sis-in-law