Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who Rode the MS 100?

THESE GUYS!

Way to go again!  I am so proud!!
Okay crew, the U.L.C.E.R ride is coming up in August.  Second weekend I think.
Who is down for doing the Century (111 miles)?
Let me know.  I am pretty sure that B and I are riding and we may be going for the full monty, and I don't mean being naked (raw chicken you give me such a hard time!! ha ha)!
I have posted a link on my blog for those interested!!!
How 'bout it?  Murse, this means you too!!!
I sure didn't realize how much I was gonna like cycling!

3 comments:

Teh Phantom said...

What?! You guys are going to do the ULCER? I might be obligated to do radio support then! (I think they tried to do it without us one year, and are repentant now. :-) )

Second Saturday in Aug. sounds about right. Keep me posted.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are a maniac. You will be fit and athletic and the rest of us blobs will be sad...and lumpy.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It's 1:30 am and before going to bed I decided to check your blog. Well, some drummer starts drumming and I nearly jump out of the chair. So, thanks a lot for scaring me to near-death on the eve or our nations Independance Day. I owe you one. And there wasn't a new post either. Humph.