Sunday, July 6, 2008

AHHHHH! There was a BUG in my HAIR!!!

So I had one of the most terrifying experiences tonight.  I came into our house after having enjoyed some peach pie and ice cream at our neighbors house.  I went upstairs to get ready for bed and looked in the mirror and there was a light tan colored moth in my hair.  I HATE MOTHS!! I AM TERRIFIED OF THEM!!  I dunno why I hate them so much, I just do.  I had to call B to come upstairs and to remove the moth from my hair.  He laughed and laughed at me.  I should have gotten a picture, but I was too frozen with fear to have sat through the photo.  Oh man, what a night!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hate moths, too, but having a squirming caterpillar fall in your hair is worse. That happened to me when I was growing up in Price, and I didn't have anybody brave around me like B. at the time to get it out of my hair. Horror of horrors, I had to do it myself. I posted two new entries on my blog yesterday. You will have to see them. Thanks for your fun blog.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

A MOTH?! I know how you hate moths. I was talking to B when I read that and I almost shouted, "A MOTH?" And then I said, "Poor Shirt." By the way, is Shirt related to the Shirt Face? probably not.

I looked at your furniture with B. Very handsome stuff, except for the PS one. Pardon my French.

Loveyou'bye,
Mom

bebe said...

NO WAY!!! That same day I got a GAZELLE caught in my hair!! I hate gazelles!!

Camille said...

K, I just blog-stalked a little and read B. Momma's blog. Now SHE is FUNNY! I would have commented on hers to let her know, but since she really has no idea who I am--I didn't. What a great sense of humor--and so clever too.

Nickie said...

Ew, gross.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It is now July 10th, almost July 11th and it is time to get the fingers walking, girl. Dam.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

And here's a bug in your ear. Post something. I'm lonesome.

By the way, Gilmore Girl says your blog won't let anyone anonymous post but she reads them.