Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One for my Homey!

So below, we have two cokes, 1 for me, and 1 for my Homey!
Today we enjoyed our cokes at about 3:45 PM.  In the future we will change the time to suit all needs!

Below, I have just cracked my Coke to enjoy with my Homey, Dad.  I know that I look poopy, but I have been up since 4:10 AM.

Below, I am pouring one out for my Homey! 
Happy Birthday to you!!!

In addition to today being dad's birthday, it is also he and Teach's anniversary of 8 years.  Teach we all know you miss him, below is the two of you, so very happy at me and B's wedding.
You two look fantastic.

Happy Birthday!  Happy Anniversary!
Next year, and from here on out let's all pour one out for our Homey at the same time!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I've been thinking of your dad all day long too (and my mom). I posted a little tribute to him on my blog as well. What a guy he was!! (You'll have to check it out.) I was thinking I might celebrate his birthday each year by making my family a cartoon character cake--bugs, popeye, etc.

bebe said...

I'M IN!! The only more fitting tribute would be to have someone pick up a couple of ribeyes on their way over to my place and listen to Harry Caray sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"!! Nice Job!! Let's get together soon!! LOVE YOU'SE GUYS!!

Bonnie said...

I loved the pictures! That cute picture of your dad when he was young is so adorable. I love that picture of Randy and me, too. Can I have a copy of it sometime? Thanks for remembering our anniversary, too. The Cokes were so apropos. Heck with the apple a day gig, it was a 16 oz. Coke a day that helped your dad make it through 34 years at Kennecott. I love you.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Trish, you are so wise, so cute and good. You can get through anything with this positive attitude.

I love you.

Nickie said...

I hope your plant liked the Coke.
Give me a call sis! I loved talking with you the other day, you're too funny, and hey, so am I.
Loves!

bebe said...

Hey, Just had a bit of a thought...what if we were to try to do the Coke thing at 7:15 unless there was something else going on that would prevent one of us from "Coking" at that time?!? Get it...7:15 on 7/15....


Oh...can you be here on the 26th???? PLEASE say YES!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Steve