Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I Bought the Dog's a New Toy!

So for the longest time I have wanted to buy the dogs the biggest loofa dog I have ever seen.
B never really wanted me to because, let's face it, these mutts are spoiled.  B is right.
They really don't need anymore toys for a long time....
But, I bought it yesterday anyway!
It is longer than my dogs.  I knew it would be hilarious to watch them run around with it.
I was right, I will try to get footage later!
So above is a face on shot of the new toy.  It is huge, well, huge for mini schnauzers!
When I walked in the door with it, I also had some groceries in my arms. 
Gordon could hardly contain himself.
He climbed up my leg and onto the groceries trying to get the loofah dog.
Finally, he was able to have at it.
Above here you see the length of their new toy.  Arnold too was excited!  
He loves their new dog.  He and Gordon chased after one another with it in their mouths.
Just dogs being dogs.
Gordon however has a hard time sharing what he thinks is rightfully his.
What a spoiled little boy!!
Ya gotta love him!

4 comments:

Nickie said...

I love your puppies! They got haircuts! How cute cute cute.
I just wanted to caution you, I wouldn't do "the full monty" on a bike ride unless you have a reeeeeeally comfortable seat, and it's not gonna hail that day. Just a couple things to think about.
I'm looking forward to the upcoming footage of your puppies fighting over the loofah dog. I want blood!
Just kidding, don't do that to your doggies, if Arnold needs one, just let me know, I can try to find a doggy for him too.

bebe said...

Oh your boys are just sweet!! I love how Arnold follows Gordon around. It will be fun to see you guys with a child that only has two legs as opposed to the four legged variety. Love youse guys!! Arty

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Humm, this is your conscience speaking. Listen to Bebe. JK

You can't call that a toy. That is a small nation. Gordon just wanted to conquer and be Emperor. Long live the Emperor. Arnold will have to be the Under Emperor.

Bonnie said...

Being that I am a dog lover who also spoils her dog, I look forward to reading your blog. It is so entertaining. Have a fun 4th of July. I hope you don't have to work.