Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here Came the Sun!

Finally, a day with sunshine AND some heat! I was excited!
I took the dogs with me to my home health visit (they stayed in the car for the 20 minutes).
After the visit... up the canyon we went. We walked the river trail and had a blast. The poor dogs got absolutely covered in cockle-burrs, but they loved every second of the walk. The river trail up Logan canyon is quite beautiful. We had a great time.

When we got back to the car, I de-burred the dogs and then we headed home. Once home those poor pups needed a bath and more de-burring. So we had quite the morning. Afterward I cleaned my car seats. I know that my life is so damn exciting you can hardly stand it.

Things have been just normal as all get out lately. A couple of nights ago I found myself awake at 3:30 AM. I tried and tried to get back to sleep, but couldn't. I was so annoyed. ANY noise that B or the dogs made just made me stay awake longer. So my patience is very short lived. At 3:45 AM, I stopped trying to sleep. I just got up, threw on my workout clothes and hopped on the treadmill until 4:30. That was the best decision ever.
I had a fantastic day at work. I was full of energy. I imagine that I would have been just an absolute jerk had I laid in bed and tried to sleep. When I went to bed last night, I crashed out hard.

In other things... B and I are preparing ourselves for a trip to Vegas with our neighbors. We are going in early July and we can hardly wait! How exciting!

Well this is my life for now! Hope you all are wonderful!

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You got on the treasmill in the middle of the night? You are amazing. Simply and utterly amazing.

Hillary said...

You totally lost me at " 3:45 I got on the treadmill"

What is wrong in your brain? I would have MAYBE gotten up for a snack and some TV but NEVER treadmill visits. I am in awe of your silly antics.

loves.