Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Outcome


So here it is, my first lasagna attempt:
Notice, how even for a novice, it looks completely and perfectly cooked.
Even the dinner salad looks absolutely perfecto!
And with our table set to perfection, we were ready to get down and dig in!
Take note on how my six noodle lasagna does not soup up.
I really must have known what I was doing.
Did I say that I messed up before?
I meant to say that I have created a new lasagna sensation that will sweep the nation!
B's half eaten plate!
He ate it and he loved it.
Hungry puppy (without Shumway) wishing for a piece of six noodle delight!
One empty plate!
Two empty plates!
Can't be wrong!
So this was a fun cooking adventure for me.
B actually called and said he would be home earlier than I had anticipated, but well after the six noodle wonder was in the oven baking.
I advised him to perhaps bring home a rotisserie chicken, just in case the six noodle fabulous was a flop.
He ignored my request.
Good thing, because it was good.
I did not pre-cook the noodles, because I knew that I would have over cooked them, that method is for real cooks!
So all was a success.
Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It looks delicious. You are much more talented than you than you give yourself credit for.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Wow, it looks deelicious. It's a good thing you didn't precook the noodles as they soaked up some of the extra sauce. And the salad? I droolith.

The Gentry's said...

Good Job! That is definately a meal that intimidates me. It looks yummy :)

Camille said...

yep, it's official--I need the recipe. I'm glad it tasted as good as it looks.