Friday, November 7, 2008

Not Much

Hey, still no Halloween pictures and no truck pictures.
I swear I will do this.
Not too much going on these days.  I have finally let reality set in and accepted that my day job is back and it is not going anywhere for the next few weeks.
Or so I am told.
B has been forced to take more evening shifts at his work too so that his boss is not paying all of his managerial type employees to be in the store at the same time.
Makes sense I guess.
The economy is not even as bad as it has been in way long ago and it has already managed to kick my butt and tick me off.  I just need to remember that things could always be way worse.
I need to be happy for what I do have.
Anyway, not too much to say at the moment.
More creative posts are a comin' I swear it!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's great you have days back. I hope they don't mess around with your schedule any more.

Hillary said...

You can't put "not too much going on right now" on your blog and not have time to put your Halloween and truck pictures on. Heed is at work in the evenings right.....hmmmm what a perfect time to blog. I'm glad you are a daytime girl and not a woman of the night still. That was bad. Love you the most except for mom.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hello and we'll take what we can get and be happy about it but we are also waiting with anxiousness for the glamour girls with hair and faces of the stuff jealously is made of. Especially since I just pulled out another BLACK facial hair. It is now my official hobby. So, know you are loved, loved, loved and especially by me and that Hildy girl who says she loves you the most but then I put the stink-eye on her and she backs down but under her breath I hear her say, "well, I DO."

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hi, I love the new "puzzle" feature. That site said my computer was too old. How RUde. My computer can't help its geriatric state. Like-cough--some of us--cough. Anyway, it's a cool feature and I am missing you today. Just thought I should tell you that.