Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW...

So I have promised pictures and failed to deliver!
You can kick me next time you see me!
The Halloween pictures are on our neighbors camera and they are too big to send via email, so we will have to wait a bit longer, Christmas perhaps!
I do need to take pictures of my house, B's truck, and my cute stinky dogs!
Here is the low down as of late:
B and I are playing online poker, which sounds kind of lame, but it is a blast.  We play with a lot of people that are all around the world and we get to make comments to the people that sit at the table with us and it is hilarious.
We just play with fake money and I am really an okay player, but man oh man, if I had real money I fear that B and I would be in a bit of a pickle.
I am pretty much certain that my day job is here to stay!
HORRAYYYYYEEEAAA!!!!
I think I went through quite a bit of a depression spell when I was switching my sleeping patterns so rapidly.  I fear that I annoyed some friends and family by going through this absolute funk.  To all of you I must say:
I'M SORRY!
And I am back to normal....for the most part!
I am thrilled that my little sis-in-law has started a blog.
I don't have a code name for her yet.
Hmmm.
Let's think of one.
How about....
Tatoo-mohawk-face-whom-I-haven't-seen-for-years-and-years.
What?
Too much?
I guess it is a bit excessive, even silly perhaps.
Okay, we'll just call her Razz for now, unless she requests a better name.
Beware Razz, for I will blog stalk you!
Also to update:
I took another test in pathophysiology and I feel as if I got in the 90% area!
Go Me!
I guess that is it for now!


3 comments:

The Doves said...

:| EEEEP! Come to the town of Salt, all though B informed me ma and pa are leaving before you two could even make it.

I swear I never see ANYONE anymore.

Bonnie said...

Hi! I am glad that you are feeling happier.

I had my surgery on my right hand on Tuesday. I am not in pain, but I am totally incapacitated. I can't use my right hand, so Cathy Sabourin brought me over to her house until the doctor takes off my surgical bandages and he clears me to use it more.
I can't get it wet, open bottles or packages,put makeup on or fix my hair,so I am hiding out from the public and very appreciative that Cathy is willing to help me. She is treating me like a queen.

I am typing this very slowly with my left hand and my right index finger.
I have my cell phone here if you need to call me for any reason.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hellooooo. I can kick you? But, how would I catch you? And if I caught you then Gornald and Arndon would growl and bite me and then what would I do? I'd bleed and make a mess.

I am sorry that that horrible "D" word got you. I hate the D word in all its various forms. Don't be D'd okay? You are too cute to be D'd.

Congratulations on the test for the class I can't even pronounce! You are the winner--not the wiener. Unless you faileth to blog, then wienerness might be eminent.

PS I spell checked my comment and it had a grade level of 2.4. Just my speed. Duhh.