Friday, November 14, 2008

A Few Halloween Photos

So I do happen to have a couple of photos taken from Halloween night that I am able to post.
The first one is actually quite hilarious.
My neighbor Bero was dressed up as a pimp.
He bought a curly wig and a jogging suit and all kinds of pimp accessories.
As we waited to go to the party, he began to play with B's iphoto on his computer.
He and his wife Biker Chic took some pretty darn funny photos.
The one below is the one that I like the most.
It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.
He reminds me of an overweight five-year-old child that likes to bully other kids.
Now I cannot remember if I told you all what B dressed as this year for Halloween.
He was dressed up as an old man.
I went to the D.I. and picked out some old man clothes.
We even were able to get a walker out of storage from my work so he had a prop.
He would not pose with the prop however.
People at the party that we went to thought that he was a real old man.
Everyone kept asking:
"Who brought the creepy old guy?"
That's no old guy, that's my baby!!!
He had so much fun!
We both did.
I was dying at how many people really thought that he was an elderly person.
As we walked up to the house for the party, B was haulin' with the walker.
That was perhaps the highlight of my night of seeing him in his costume.
He is so darn funny.
He makes me laugh almost everyday!
Well people, I can see my future, and the future is GOOD LOOKIN'!!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

You are the big winner my sis-o-law. Those pictures are the absolute best. I can't see through my tears of joy at seeing Heed all oldish. You are really and truly my favorite. (does my Mom read your comments?) I haven't commented at you because your blog has been idle. And idle is naughty.

The Doves said...

I need to show you the picture I have of Bentley when he dressed up as a plant for Halloween when he was 17 or so.

At least I think it was for Halloween. Halloween or no Halloween I have a picture of Heed with some sort of a plant like thing on his head and it's mildly amusing.

And where might the pictures of you be? Hmm? HMMM?!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What happened to my comment? Maybe I dreamed I posted one.

Bentley is the luckiest man alive for you to be excited to look forward to his "creepy old age." His clothes are just the best. Grandpa Snyder had a cardigan like that, I swear, he did.

I love reading you laugh out loud because I can hear your laugh and then I'm happy. Thanks for the happy.

Love to you and Mr. Creepy,
Mom

PS Where's YOUR pictures? I'm getting blue, holding my breath.

Bonnie said...

I love your blog page. The jigsaw puzzle is a fun addition. I think Bentley's costume was great. Where's the picture of you in your Halloween costume? I want to see your costume, too.

Nickie said...

I love that picture of B! You guys are so stinking cute!
He really does look like an old man, I can see where people were confused, and that's how you know, he had the best costume! He should have won an award or something.
Love you guys!

bebe said...

Holy cow! It's been longer than I thought...it appears that B's aged a bit.
I thought he was goin' for Mr. Rogers...I read a book called, "all I needed to know I learned from Mr. Rogers. It is such a happy book. What a nice man!
We miss you!
bebe