Friday, November 26, 2010

A Post for November

I almost got away with not posting at all this month! Big surprise I know.

Things have been busy as ever. I am still working 3 jobs, still going to school, and still just overwhelmed with life in general. Blah, blah, blah.

Today is my first day off since Halloween. I have had nothing to do all day and I really do feel guilty. Oh well. I work this weekend, so that should help make up for the guilt of the nothingness in my life today. I am not sure why I feel a need to ALWAYS be doing something, but I do.

We have a ton of snow up here from the blizzard on last Tuesday. That was actually really neat to experience. It went by really fast though.

B has been doing well too. He is at work, for the stupid sales today. Poor boy had to be there at 4:30 this morning. I was smart. I stayed in bed. I tried my hardest to sleep in but only made it to 8:15. I would have loved to have slept until 10:00 or so. That just didn't happen.

In other things... I have a new niece! Her name is Daisy. She is Hillary and Max's newest edition. She is absolutely beautiful in every photo I have seen. I would have liked to have come down to meet her in person on the 24th, but we were unable to afford the trip.

I really don't have anything else to mention. I wish I lived closer to my sister, well, closer to anyone really. I am having a very down day, most likely because I am alone. I need a new scene. Up here in Smithfield is beautiful, but I really have no friends. It is just me, B and the dogs. I love this tight little circle that we are, but I want something more I guess. And on this note, I am leaving before I get too friggin' desperate sounding.

Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

"why the long face?"
Did that make you smile? I wish I lived closer to you. I love you!!

Hillary said...

I just wanted to let you know I read your new post. I talked to you for 100 years just yesterday so all my wittiness has been used up. Loves.
h

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Bummer. Hey, I happen to have met some of your good friends. Don't they count? I wish I was a phoner person. Or even a letter writer person. Maybe one of those will be my New Year's resolution. I'm sorry you had the grumps.

The blizzard did not go by really fast as far as I was concerned. Never been so frightened. Oh, well, once when I was 17 but I'm almost over it now.

Does it count to tell you I love you? Will that make the grumps at least hide in the closet?