Saturday, December 19, 2009

I LOVE Being a Lady...

Being a Lady allows you certain privileges. Especially on Saturday when you don't have to work at your Lady job.
On the best Saturdays off I get to lounge on my leather couch. I get to curl up in my Zebra Snuggie, switch on Lifetime movie network, and eat pastries.
I get to enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee as I indulge in my world of Saturday comfort.
I am able to ignore the puppy seen on my right.
And before I begin my Lady Saturday? I sleep in way longer than my wife and allow her to slave away making big bucks on her talents.
I just peacefully sit and enjoy my stories.
Later this evening the only thing that will have changed is my beverage.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You forgot the sandwich on your lap in your Zebra Snuggie. Oh my, the life, the life, the life you lead.

Nickie said...

Just wait till I add the pink pom pom trim...woo woo!
Love you guys!

Nickie said...

I miss you hmph.