Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still Juveniles at Heart!



So this last weekend my neighbors Bero and Peatree whose name I am actually changing to Biker Chic, we were all bored.
Our other neighbors whom I have not named yet and will later, were out of town.
So we toilet papered their condo.  It was hilarious.
Our condo buildings house four condos per building and theirs is one of the two in the middle.
We had a good time.
Below you see a bush that we papered.
Below here is their porch entrance to the door.
Doesn't that look like fun to bust through?
Below is just another image of the door entrance.
More bushes!
And below here we have a side view.
We had so much fun!
We went over to Bero and Biker Chics house and just waited in the dark of the room upstairs for them to come home.
There were several other cars that entered the parking lot and each time a car would come in we would all say "That's them! They're here!" and we would all get quiet and look out the window.
Finally when it really was our neighbors, they got out of the car and the first thing the neighbor boy said was "I'm gonna kill 'em."  It was hilarious.
They came over and we all just hung out for a while.
Awe! Such fun!!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun! You are only young once.I especially like your job on the front entrance.

When Camille was a teenager in Billings, I remember driving them around to help them toilet paper. I was 37 going on 17 at the time.

By the way. I have a new contest question on my blog that i just posted, why don't you give it a look. The whole thing that happened was quite funny. You might like the photos.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Dear juvenile delinquents,

This is to inform you that you are under surveillance. We have evidence. We have photos, which you yourself provided. There will be consequences.

Signed,
Your friendly Mr. Friendly

PS What kind of an example are you being on the dogs? Now they will think they can just go out and poop wherever they want. Bad, Shirt, Bad B. If you get called to go clean up a flaming poop bag off somone's porch you only have yourself to blame. You do at least keep the matches out of reach, don't you?

Nickie said...

I love crap like that. We currently have a toilet that is being passed around our neighborhood. I think I want to get a little closer to halloween and do something like a pop-up ghost in it y'know something spooky before we pass it on.
If you'll notice in pic #2, there appears to be an orb of some sort...are your condos haunted? You should get a team of investigators over there pronto.
Seriously, that was a beautiful job of toilet papering, you've inspired me. And truly, what's the good of passing on the toilet, if you're not going to bring toilet paper with it?
Thanks for the inspiration, I can always count on you!
Lovies!!!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Trish, I love your comment you made on my Black Eye contest--about the "bang up" job and the perfume sales ladies looking like the models on the Simple Irresistible video--You are always so clever that you make me jealous. I want your quick wit, but alas, your guess is wrong. In fact, everyone's guesses are wrong so far, so keep trying.

Speaking of quick wit. Bentley's mom takes the prize. I love the comment she made on this post about her surveillance etc. Some people just received all the talent. When God passed out the talent and cleverness packages, I must have been in the bathroom or something.

Love ya,
Bonnie

(I am the one who deleted the previous message because I made a major typo in it )

Anonymous said...

I love toilet papering (sigh) :) . . .

Camille said...

That last comment was me, I didn't realize I was logged on under Joel's account. He's not as sentimental as I am :)