Friday, August 15, 2008

So I Took a Little Break, Sue Me!

So things have been a little bit busy, and a little bit boring.
We received our new furniture, and there are a few of you chumps out there who think I should post pictures of it on my blog.
Well, these next two pictures are for you!
So pretty and so comfortable!
I bet you all thought you would be able to see the perfect new couch/love seat/chair/ottomans!
NO WAY, NO HOW! If you really wanna see it, you have to come and visit!
An interesting story occurred with us with this furniture.
B hurt his back while moving the furniture, and he has since been out of full 100% working commission.
We have gone down to the Intermountain Spinal Institute in Salt Lake City.  They gave him some medicines to try and ruled out a fracture.
B goes back to the Spine place next week, where I imagine they will do an MRI.
As a result of his hurt back, B was unable to ride the ULCER ride with me.
Delaware stepped up to the plate and rode in his place, what a pal! Below is a picture of my fine physique with my bicycle.
Below here is Delaware.  We got two pictures of him because I didn't get the full bike in the first picture.
Turns out I still didn't get the full bike in the second picture below either.
Oh well, isn't he cute!?!
We had an absolute blast.  I was so glad to have been able to get him to ride with me.  B's sister-in-law, whom we'll call Busy Body also rode in ULCER, so either way I would have had someone to ride with, but I know that I would have slowed Busy Body down.  She truly is a busy woman.  I have absolutely no idea how she fits all that she does into each and every day.
Busy Body certainly does impress me, and makes me look like a big ol' lazy slob in the process.

So Last Night:

I failed to get pictures, however, B's parents (Pop and Mop) took us to Brian Regan.  He is a super funny comedian.  We laughed and laughed all night.
That was their birthday present to B.  B will be 29 years old on August 24th.  He still cannot believe how old he is.  Having hurt his back he moves around like an old man, so now I tell him 'Get movin' old man.'
Anyway, the show was hilarious.  The weather was perfect.  I suggest that if any body ever have the chance to see Brian Regan that they go.  We had an absolute blast.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOP AND POP!!!

I also got to see my sister-in-law (B's sister) whom we will call Yogurt Flavored.  I simply do not get to see this woman enough.  We talked about flab, not ours of course being that we are both in peak physical condition.  We just were able to catch up.  
Yogurt Flavored told me all about her peeping tom neighbors.  Hmm, creepy.  I guess anything goes in Utah County.

Anyway, this will have to do for now.  I will try to be a better blogger in the future.
Yogurt Flavored should be able to comment on my blog now as I have changed some things up, I think!

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, I LOVE the new furniture. It looks just like part of the solar system! You must be so proud.

You and you bro. DO look great in your biking gear-clothes-whatnot. You are also brave and fearless--oh, wait. That's the same thing. Well, then, you are brave and focused.

Thanks for coming down. I miss you.

Nickie said...

It's so good to hear what you've been up to. I'm so sorry about B's back, that totally sucks. I hope everything turns out okay, poor guy.
Keep us posted on that one.
I love the pics of you and Deleware, you guys are so stinkin' cute, I like that I'm related to such cute people!
Your furniture sure looks handsome, I can't wait til I can meet it in person.
I love you miss thing!

Anonymous said...

Horray for your blog! I am guessing I am "yogart flavored" I'm just not exactly sure why? But am glad I go to be a part of such a stellar blog.

Plus also I can comment now, thank you for accomadating me so nicely.

I'm not having any sympathy for Heed and his crusty back until he goes to my wonderful chriopractor (how do you spell that anyway?) Until then I am laughing at his pain hee hee ha.

The couches look a little on the bright side. You might want a refund.

We really don't get to see each other enough you know. h (your favorite sister-in-law)

bebe said...

Uh, yes Ms. Snyder, you did indeed take an alleged "little" break and you will hearing from my attorney!!!

Seriously, congrats on the furniture!! We will try to come up one of these Sundays and hang with y'all. We did the Brian Regan thing on Wednesday and my gut is still sore from laughing.

Call me and we can chat!! Love y'all!! Steve

Bonnie said...

Your new sofas are beautiful. They look just like the ones I had when I lived in Billings.

I am glad that D. could come to Logan and ride with you.

What is the purpose of all these weird letters that we have to type in? Camille's blog doesn't make me do it.
I wonder why blogspot added this lovely feature.