Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Little Behind Again... But That's Ok

We celebrated Bentleys birthday on August 24th. We didn't really do too much, but B was happy and that's all that mattered. 

We started off by letting B sleep in. William and I just hung out and ate breakfast and played. B got up shortly before Williams first nap. 

We went to Maddox for lunch and then to Costco. My plan was to get B a membership for his birthday, but he decided he didn't want that quite yet, so we just walked the aisles, one of Bs favorite things!

I rode in back with William all day and this is one of the only pictures we took on Bs birthday. I guess we are kind of lame!
The day before Bs birthday, we both had to work. So I stopped by his work and dropped off donuts for he and his coworkers. William is so bashful, as B was holding him he just kept folding over to hide from everyone! He's such a sweetie!
I love this little boy!
In other things, there's really not much to say other than Labor Day weekend is coming up and B has to work the sale. I'm bummed about that, but am grateful he has such a nice job. 

No comments: